New Hope Community Church, as a nondenominational church, stresses the importance of an open fellowship among the Body of Christ at large.
Being part of the Body, we also stress the importance of identifying with a local assembly of believers. New Hope is a fellowship of the redeemed and the redeeming, preaching the Word of God and administering the sacraments according to Christ’s instructions. New Hope strives to be representative of what the Church of Jesus Christ should be on earth.
If, through regular attendance, you have become a part of this local congregation and you desire to learn more about our beliefs, values, and vision and to explore the possibility of membership, New Hope invites you to attend our Membership Class which meets at scheduled times throughout the year. During this class, Pastor Josh and the staff will explain what makes New Hope tick and how you can become a vital part of the church body. This class pays special attention to New Hope’s core values and also provides numerous opportunities to plug in with the ministries that appeal to you.
Membership into fellowship with New Hope Community Church requires that an individual:
- Receive and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of his or her life.
- Receive and profess Christian faith as embodied in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, and agree with the NHCC statement of faith.
- Pledge to live a Christian life and remain faithful to Christ and His Holy Church, and to uphold the ministry of NHCC with his or her prayers, tithes, presence, and service.
- Present a letter of introduction from a former pastor, if transferring membership to NHCC from another church.
- After attending the Inquirer’s Class, be formally received into the New Hope Community Church family.